Chrono Trigger Redesign (sketch dump)

Friday, April 01, 2011

I've decided to redesign my favourite game ever~ (besides FFVII) :D It's a good way to work on varied characters and play with different time periods...and add to my portfolio, of course.

I'm dying to have lunch so I'll keep this short, hahah.

Preliminary Sketches:


Marle:


Advert: Ralph Lauren



Lucca:


I've done some more sketches of Lucca but they're in blue pencil and so don't photograph very well....



Ayla:


Advert: Gucci
Proportions are way out of whack but I'll fix that later!

(Ads photographed from Vogue magazine, April 2011 edition).

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Online Store

Buy prints, phone cases and more via my Society6 Store!

Once a year, I create
Chinese New Year greeting cards and sell them on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017's edition. ;)