New blog! "me/Me."

Monday, December 13, 2010

I've been hiding under the radar a bit due to preparing Christmas treats and starting up a new visual diary but now most of it's out of my system I'm ready to go concept arty again. :)

As you might have seen previously, my car was burnt down a couple of months ago and lots of other crappy things have been happening in general lately so I decided to start up a new sketchbook to keep my spirits up.....as well as some retail therapy, hehe.

me/Me. :



It's quite girly and has actually been quite nice to work on. Having being focused on getting into the gaming industry for so long I kinda forgot it's okay to be a girl. xD Stupid, right? Anyway, it's been a pleasure to do.

Btw, I'll still be updating this blog! Just thought it would be better to keep me/Me. separate since it's more personal.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Online Store

Buy prints, phone cases and more via my Society6 Store!

Once a year, I create
Chinese New Year greeting cards and sell them on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017's edition. ;)