Christmas Greetings

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Christmas~! I've still got some more designs to finish but I'll upload those as a set. A couple of years ago I designed a set of cards involving cute Christmas Ninjas for my friends and family and I've decided to bring them back. :) And after finding that link I've realised how long it's been since I last updating my Coroflot page!

As awesome anything involving ninjas are, I didn't think my parents would appreciate it so I made this prettier illustration instead. ^_^



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice one Nao! Liking this style a lot! Maybe you should have hid some ninjas in this image to keep the theme going. Or maybe they are actually there but very well hidden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're well hidden. They're professional ninjas. ;)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Online Store

Buy prints, phone cases and more via my Society6 Store!

Once a year, I create
Chinese New Year greeting cards and sell them on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017's edition. ;)