Dance Trio WIP

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hello~ I need to work on another task atm so I thought I'd post where I'm at with the trio so far:


They're starting to come together and I much prefer this organic style of painting (all one layer). The Irish River dancer's face is bugging me atm so I might re-paint it entirely...otherwise I'm happy with the direction they're going in so far. I'll add textures towards the end with the finishing touches, but will aim to keep it subtle so they look more like traditional paintings.

Let me know if you have any feedback in the comment section. :)

Also, I have a store! These paintings will be available to buy as prints/iPhone covers and more when they're finished. In the meantime, check out what's up now:


Cheers,
Naomi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Online Store

Buy prints, phone cases and more via my Society6 Store!

Once a year, I create
Chinese New Year greeting cards and sell them on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017's edition. ;)