Leaf Boy WIP

Monday, June 16, 2014

Hello! I'm still alive but have been updating my website directly lately (rather than posting here) but I thought I'd post a piece I'm working on atm:


It's based off a series of woodland characters I've been drawing lately. After watching some of Anthony Jones's tutorials, I thought I'd get back into digital painting and keep at it. This one's about 2 hours in so far, give or take some distraction from Game of Thrones. ;P

I also did some print design over the weekend and will post samples later in the week.

Cheers!

Naomi


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Online Store

Buy prints, phone cases and more via my Society6 Store!

Once a year, I create
Chinese New Year greeting cards and sell them on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017's edition. ;)