Harvest Moon Cows (crochet)

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

After seeing a tweet announcing that the 50th anniversary game of Harvest Moon (A New Beginning) came with an adorable cow plushie, I instantly wanted it! However, I don't have a 3DS and am still not fussed on owning one.

....after birthdays/Christmases/leaving events passed, I eventually found a really good crochet pattern and made my own instead, as well as two as Christmas presents. :)


 

                  
               This one is mine. :)
                
     This was for my friend Erica.
This one's for my sister~
   

This is my second attempt at crocheting - the first one was when I made a Ninja Sackboy for my boyfriend's birthday.

Happy New Year~! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Online Store

Buy prints, phone cases and more via my Society6 Store!

Once a year, I create
Chinese New Year greeting cards and sell them on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017's edition. ;)