I'm Still Alive!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Updates have been pretty sparse since working full-time but here's a quick lunch sketch.
I was playing around with my colleague's Cintiq as I'll be borrowing it for a couple of months soon. It's soooooo nice to sketch on!! My only previous experience with one of these was when CA bought a few just before my contract ended with them. *pout*

Also getting used to Blogger's new UI. Very clean and Google-esque~ I feel like I've been out of touch with these side of things since freelancing (which is a dumb excuse, but true).

In other news, I've set up a Facebook page for those who wish to follow me via FB. That's it now - no more social media accounts! ;P You can find them all linked on the right of this page.


Enough rambling. Hope you're all having a good day~!

Naomi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Online Store

Buy prints, phone cases and more via my Society6 Store!

Once a year, I create
Chinese New Year greeting cards and sell them on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017's edition. ;)