A New Online Identity

Tuesday, January 04, 2011


I've recently designed a logo which is derivative of my initials (albeit the 'H' is a bit obscure!):

_______
Left: Standard logo
Right: Avatar for forums etc.

Ultimately, I wanted a shape that's distinctive and would read well from a distance, as all good logos should be capable of. I also designed a new dragon motif for my website 'cause it's my Chinese zodiac and I'm Asian. Yup, I'm all sorts of cool~ ;P

Here are the WIPs for it:


^ To the left is the original sketch for the Christmas cards previously shown.
As for the banner, I played around with different ideas, first aiming for a Norse pattern
but later developed the dragon design instead with an additional border detail.

Check out my new website to see it in action. If you've bookmarked my old site (CheeB.co.uk) then it should redirect to the new domain, otherwise best replace it as I'm not sure how long it'll keep doing that.

Cheers!

~~Naomi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Online Store

Buy prints, phone cases and more via my Society6 Store!

Once a year, I create
Chinese New Year greeting cards and sell them on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017's edition. ;)