Website Rejects

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's been so long since the last update!! Been sorting out lots of boring real-life-stuff but all that is nearly over, which leaves more time to drawing and painting again. :) Working on a new personal project atm so I'll post WIPs of those here soon.

I've recently changed the layout of my website to run on a customised Wordpress template and decided to keep the whole thing more concentrated now. There are quite a few images I omitted from the new site so I've decided to post them up here so they're somewhere online at least. (Losing all of one's work due to an external harddrive failure makes one a teeeeny bit paranoid...)

















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Online Store

Buy prints, phone cases and more via my Society6 Store!

Once a year, I create
Chinese New Year greeting cards and sell them on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017's edition. ;)