Chrono Trigger - Frog Concepts

Sunday, April 24, 2011

FROOOOOOOOG!! Epic character. He's a chivalrous Medieval knight whose life is dedicated to protecting the queen and is easily my favourite in the game. Here's hoping I can do him some justice, eh?

Initial concepts:


I quite liked the last one as it shows more charisma so it was developed some more:

My preferences are currently swaying towards the one on the far left....also, the stick is there for placement. I'm looking forward to designing the Masamune!

EDIT: Initial studies before drawing the concepts. They're kind of embarrassing but oh well - it's only a sketchbook! Forgot to post these yesterday:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter Feed

Like us on Facebook

Online Store

Buy prints, phone cases and more via my Society6 Store!

Once a year, I create
Chinese New Year greeting cards and sell them on eBay. Keep your eyes peeled for 2017's edition. ;)